- Vitae Core Inc is a professionally managed organization
- The company was founded in 2009 by Deepak Gandhi with long time colleague, Finny Thomas to source and export medical device components/semi-finished products to developing companies in India and other emerging countries. In 2010, The company decided to focus on Gastroenterology products.
- Nitin Matani joined the company in late 2013 to accelerate growth. With his expertise & contacts company plans to complete the product offering.
- In late 2014, Indus Medical Instruments (P) Ltd, Kolkata, India, headed by Nabarun Chowdhury was acquired and integrated in Vitae Core Inc.
- Mission of Vitae Core is to offer complete range of Gastroenterology products.
- Critical components/subassemblies are sourced in the USA and assembled in our ISO facility in Kolkata.
- Products are currently sold in India and exported to several countries.
- Our goal is to penetrate deeper in the Indian market along with establishing International Distribution net-work.
Board of Directors
Deepak Gandhi, Chairman & Director
Deepak has a B.S in Chemical Engineering (Wisconsin) and M.S in Plastics Engineering from University of Lowell, Mass. For the past 38 years, He has held senior management positions in various disciplines with several medical device companies located in US, India and Singapore. Deepak has extensive product development experience in Cardiology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, and other medical devices. He is credited with over 25 US & International Patents as an inventor/co-inventor.
Nitin Matani, CEO & Director
Nitin has a B.S in Plastics Engineering from SBM Polytechnic (India) and M.S in Plastics Engineering from University of Lowell, Mass. For the past 30 years, he has successfully developed, acquired, merged and sold several OEM Medical device companies in US, Ireland, Singapore and India.
Nabarun Chowdhury, Director & MD of Indus Medical Instruments.
Nabarun has a M. Pharmacy from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India. He worked for about 6 years with Boston Scientific, India before successfully starting Indus Medical Innovations in 2001 which was converted to Indus Medical Instruments (P) Ltd (IMI) in 2005. Indus is involved in designing, manufacturing & distribution of Gastroenterology devices.
Nitin Matani. CEO
Deepak Gandhi, CTO
Nabarun Chowdhury, MD, IMI Kolkata, India
Finny Thomas, Director, International Sales
Finny has a B.S in Math and Diploma in Marketing from Mumbai, India. He has over 24 years of experience in selling medical devices in India, middle-east and Latin America.
Dr. Siddhartha Pal, Director, Operations, IMI
Siddhartha has a Ph.D in Pharmacy from Jadavpur University, He has over 25 International Publication in Pharmacology & Pharmacy Practice. He has presented several papers at International Conferences. He joined IMI as a Director of Production Operations over 10 years ago.